Get fillGradient props

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Jul 8 03:25:30 EDT 2016

I think we're pretty evenly split between "c" and "u". I prefer "c" because
it is, after all, a custom property. Those who migrated from SuperCard
often prefer "u" because over there, I believe, they are called user
properties.

Richard's guide is pretty good and I follow the other conventions but I
can't get used to writing a "u" for something that starts with a "c".
Apparently the team feels the same.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com