Get fillGradient props

Monte Goulding monte at appisle.net
Thu Jul 7 22:18:49 EDT 2016

> On 8 Jul 2016, at 10:00 AM, Alex Tweedly <alex at tweedly.net> wrote:
>
> What do you use for handler-local variables ?

`t` for temporary. I believe we fairly closely follow Richard’s scripting style guide http://fourthworld.com/embassy/articles/scriptstyle.html#Variables

However the team does use `c` instead of `u` for custom properties. I’m not sure why there’s that variance but I vaguely recall a previous version of the style guide recommended `c` so we may continue to use it for historical reasons… That would be back in the dark ages of the Revolution 1.0 beta. When a wee little Kevin and his mates had a vision ;-)

Cheers

Monte