Get fillGradient props

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 21:41:24 EDT 2016

Somewhere I once ran across a list of suggested lc naming conventions, it
helped me greatly. If I recall it was s for script locals, t for handler
locals (t for temporary) g for globals, k for constants, c for custom
properties. and I don't know if it was in the same list, but I add a
trailing A for arrays.  Sure makes it easy to keep track of whats what, so
to whoever wrote that list.. Thank you!