Windows shell craziness

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 19:22:57 EDT 2016

Silly question, but.. you said the fping command is in the same folder as
the standalone, yet you're referencing it with c:\... IS the standalone
really in the root of c?
Also, start will open a new console window but you're hiding it. For test
purposes, don't hide the window, maybe you'll get more information so that
you can debug.