Front and Back Scripts on Mobile

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Jul 5 19:02:32 EDT 2016

Ralph DiMola wrote:

 > This is what works for me....
 > on scrollerDidScroll hScrolled, vScrolled
 >    local ControlID
 >    --answer "Here!"
 >    try
 >       put mobileControlTarget() into ControlID
 >       set the vscroll of control ControlID of stack "xxx" to vscrolled
 >       set the hscroll of control ControlID of stack "xxx" to hscrolled
 >    end try
 >   pass scrollerDidScroll
 > end scrollerDidScroll

Now I'm confused.  If mobileControlTarget() returns the ID of the native
scroller, how does that affect the scroll of a LiveCode object in the
subsequent lines?

Do we have control over mobile control IDs in a way that would allow
them to match LC object names or IDs?

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems