[ ANN ] Release 8.0.2 RC-3

Peter Bogdanoff bogdanoff at me.com
Tue Jul 5 16:19:27 EDT 2016

8.0.2 RC-3: I’m finding that this version crashes repeatedly when in the IDE when working with controls—deleting or moving them.

I’m also again seeing a bug that appeared in version 8.0.2 RC-2--a stack window sometimes is not redrawn correctly:
	The card is completely blank
	The card may show graphics from another card—the Inspector shows info for the current card, but you see another card. In that case, the card looks unresponsive to the the mouse or keyboard.

Anyone else seeing this? I’m not finding a specific recipe to reproduce this, so I hesitated to file a bug report.

IDE, Mac OSX 10.9.5

Peter Bogdanoff
UCLA