Stability of LC 8 DP2?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Mon Jul 4 12:15:30 EDT 2016

On the contrary, while I recommend using the most recent "Stable" build
for deploying, for development I strongly recommend using the most
recent build with any designation specifically so we can identify and
resolve these issues ASAP.

Waiting until after final release only guarantees a previously-unknown
issue will remain in the final release.

@Lagi:  Please submit two bug reports, one for the crasher since of
course crashers need to be resolved ASAP, and another for the text
baseline since no one wants newcomers getting turned off from LiveCode
the moment they drop a control onto a card because it looks wonky.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems