How to find the name of the recent card?

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Sat Jul 2 14:46:58 EDT 2016

On 07/02/2016 09:40 AM, David Bovill wrote:
> Yes this is the best solution I think.
>
> I still miss not having the information at engine level to cover cases in
> which you may arrive form a number of stacks - and you don't not want to
> use a library, nor have to worry about inadvertent blocking of closecard
> messages.

Yes, but I think as long as there's a workaround at scripting level it's
unlikely to change. I can also think of complications if the recent list
were to change, an error aborted the move to another card, and then the
recent card would equal the current card after not moving. It has the
possibility of breaking current behavior in the off chance that someone
is relying on it now.

--
  Mark Wieder
  ahsoftware at gmail.com