LC 8.1.0 (DP2) Stack opening on second monitor

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Fri Jul 1 22:41:17 EDT 2016

I deleted the livecode7 preferences file and things are working again.

From: use-livecode <use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com> on behalf of Brahmanathaswami <brahma at hindu.org>
Date: Friday, July 1, 2016 at 4:32 PM
To: How LiveCode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com>
Subject: LC 8.1.0 (DP2) Stack opening on second monitor

Hmmm. OS X

I just installed 8.1.0 (DP2) and now all my stacks open on my second monitor.  Which is actually my macbook PRO screen with the primary monitor set to the second, external, LG wide display

With the external monitor plugged in, the working screen rects return values as expected:

0,23,3440,1436

-1440,0,0,900  # so why are stacks opening in this space, even if moved and saved on this screen?
BR