Ken Burn's Effect Library for Livecode

William Prothero waprothero at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 14:38:35 EST 2016

> Brahmanathaswami:
I like it! Have you thought about, for some of this, using those whiteboard animations? They seem to draw attention. And I’ve seen another type where a hand brings in symbols, one by one, as a narration continues. This might be more suitable for livecode. The animated drawing would have to have some kind of path that could be extracted from images or diagrams, probably svg paths. Might get complex, but then again, it would be generally useful to have that capability.

Best,
Bill