Import Vector to Graphic object

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Fri Jan 29 17:10:55 EST 2016

if we want to use Animation Engine’s Morph or morphGradient, we have to target a grc object. I presume because AE can extract points from a graphic object. But if we want to use this on a PNG… it’s obviously won’t work.

What image format can we use that, upon import, becomes a native LC graphic?

The import options in the dictionary include gif jpg png amp pwd rpm ppm ppm and eps

I am unable to import my eps logos. the files I have are reporting anderror on import

BR