snapshot and animation capture

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Thu Jan 28 23:23:05 EST 2016

As a concept, I thought it might be possible to detect the screenMouseLoc
in a frontScript and use the resulting snapshot dimensions to determine
the width/height of captured screen rect.  Two problems though: 1) under
7.1.1 here on OS X 10.9.5, when executing just "import snapshot" the
capture is WAY off from the selected rect, to the point of being unusable
(bug?), and 2) a frontScript doesn't appear to grab the mouse location
while the snapshot feature is active.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design

On 1/28/16, 7:26 PM, "use-livecode on behalf of Matt Maier"
<use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of blueback09 at gmail.com>