snapshot and animation capture

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Jan 28 16:28:06 EST 2016

Hmmm...maybe it's a bug in the Linux engine masquerading as a feature.
I've only been using this on my own system, so I haven't had occasion to
try it elsewhere.

Or maybe it's a feature masquerading as a bug in OS X?

Useful either way.  Maybe file a bug report, and if they don't think
it's a bug it becomes a feature request for a see-through blend.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems