snapshot and animation capture

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Thu Jan 28 16:23:30 EST 2016

This sounds intriguing, but when I place a graphic in a stack and
configure as you describe, all I see is an all-black graphic.  Is there
perhaps another step I'm missing?

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design

On 1/28/16, 1:15 PM, "use-livecode on behalf of Richard Gaskin"
<use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of