snapshot and animation capture

Matt Maier blueback09 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 15:21:13 EST 2016

Mark, oops, didn't scroll far enough. I found the link to Snapper, thanks.

Scott, that's great, and thanks for putting that post and stack up so fast.
It's a little laggy on my system when it resizes quickly or gets to around
750 pixels. Is it the same on yours?

Is there a way to control other applications from within Livecode? Like, if
the user has their browser running, could I bring it to the front, take a
screenshot, then send it back behind the stand-alone again? Or is there a
parameter in Livecode's screenshot function to only include another
application in the screenshot?