I'm working to significantly improve voter turnout in the 2016 election, and I could use your help

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 13:30:57 EST 2016

​Briefly:

Studies have shown significant results from sending people text messages to
encourage them to vote. I'm partnering with a web-dev friend of mine to
build a web site to allow people to sign up for reminders to vote.

I'm curious whether app notifications would have the same effect, so I'd
like to build a partner mobile app for iOS and Android. It's not complex,
obviously, and LC is clearly suited to this task.

I'm perfectly comfortable in LC, but I've barely worked in mobile
development.

If you are mobile-skilled, have some time, and want to influence the
outcome of the upcoming presidential election, contact me off-list and I
can give you more details.

regards,

Geoff