Revmail won't work with Outlook (Really??)

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu Jan 28 12:02:18 EST 2016

Hi all.

I issue the command revmail theHelpdeskEmail, theDispatcherList, theSubject, theServiceData and I get an error dialog: "Cannot start Microsoft Outlook. The command line arguement is not valid. Verify the switch you are using." The command works on the MacOS, but not in Windows. I haven't tested this at all with any other mail clients, but I am wondering if anyone else has and ran into this.

I am using Windows 7, Outlook 2013 and LC 676

Also as an aside, I DL'd the 6.7.8 installer, but when I try to install it, I get the error message, "Could not launch installer slave. I am running as an administrator. <sigh>

I think I will have to switch to version 7 soon.

Bob S