launch document problem

-hh hh at livecode.org
Thu Jan 28 04:08:39 EST 2016

This may be related to the fact we know from HTML5-standalones.

(Newest) Goggle Chrome and Opera want a (local) web server
for more than 'simple' html documents,
Safari and Firefox launch everything from local files.

Anyway, comparing to the behaviour when launching from alocal web server could give a hint?