launch document problem

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Wed Jan 27 19:26:50 EST 2016

Prowling around the web, I found that the url I'm seeing is a "file
reference url", not sure whether this is an Apple thing or cross platform.
Since it works in Safari and not in Chrome, I suspect it may be an Apple
thing.

However the engine processes a launch document command is converting the
normal filepath to this file reference url which apparently Chrome doesn't
like.  I think I will file a QCC report about it.  Not sure it's really a
bug since the file reference url is valid in Safari but would be nice to
have a way to have the filepth not be converted to a file reference url.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>