Sending emails, with attachments, on your server

EED-wp Email prothero at earthednet.org
Wed Jan 27 12:11:39 EST 2016

Tom,
You're welcome. Seems php isn't very popular here, but I find it very convenient and fast, and already integrated into most server situations. Of course, since I've programmed in numerous other languages, it isn't a big deal, and avoids some of the issues with Livecode that are a result of the massive changes being implemented. I don't mean to be critical of lc, but php has had many years of refinement, has massive documentation and help, and for very small jobs like online db communication and file management, it is an effective solution.

Best,
Bill

William Prothero
http://ed.earthednet.org