[BUG] write to file

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Tue Jan 26 23:57:50 EST 2016

On 01/26/2016 08:03 PM, Ralph DiMola wrote:

> The first time I went to the UK from the States I was mad about some vendor
> or something and walked into the office at 9am and loudly pronounced how
> "pissed" I was. I quickly learned US=mad UK=drunk. After that when I
> traveled I refrained from any colloquialisms until I learned the lay of the
> land. This worked until, being exhausted from jet lag I turned down drinks
> in Japan and highly insulted my Asian co-workers. Well I tried....

Heh. My brother lives in San Diego, so I figured out a 15-minute walk
from his house to the San Diego Trolley, so I could take the train to
the 2013 LC conference at the hotel. The train stopped across the street
from the hotel. I was proud of myself for having figured out the public
transportation connections, arrived on time the first day for
registration, and announced "I got here on the Trolley".

Blank stares.

Jo informed me that I had just announced that I had arrived via a
shopping cart.

--
  Mark Wieder
  ahsoftware at gmail.com