[BUG] write to file

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 19:58:31 EST 2016

On Tue, Jan 26, 2016 at 11:34 PM, Peter TB Brett <peter.brett at livecode.com>
wrote:

>> I would prefer if if people wouldn't use "the mothership" to describe the
> core dev team.
>
> Sorry, no disrespect intended. I basically failed English and it's not the
first time I've used a turn of phrase on this List which I thought was
lighthearted or upbeat only to discover across the globe it meant something
quite opposite. My intention was certainly more 'Millennium Falcon' rather
than 'Death Star' and that the Bug being OS X specific wasn't confirmed by
me but by someone with actual qualifications, credibility and who's in a
position to take on 'Darth Bug' and save the day for all of us. :-)

Oh, and the latest Star Wars movie... a must see. Not brilliant like the
first 3 (IV,V & VI) as it seemed to suffer from a sort of Catch-22: the way
it tied in the original movies was to be commended, but the fact that it
condensed the plot line of the first 3 into one movie made it just too
predictable. But, 30+ years of improvement in cinematography, cgi and
special effects can't be ignored.