[BUG] write to file

John Dixon dixonja at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Jan 26 10:48:05 EST 2016

'the mothership' in the context of talking about the 'runtime revolution' or what has now become the 'liveCode' headquarters in Edinburgh is a term of endearment that has been used to refer to it more or less for the complete term of its existence... as a chap once said .. 'What's in a name ? that which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet'... :-)