[BUG] write to file

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Jan 25 12:36:59 EST 2016

I'm not the team, but logic tells me that opening a file for append will always be faster and more efficient because the URL syntax works as a container, like a field or a variable. Every time you reference a URL, the entirety is read into RAM. I've always used "open for append" for that reason unless the file is known to be very small.

On January 25, 2016 9:49:57 AM CST, Richard Gaskin

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com