LiveCode @ Davos

AndyP smudge.andy at googlemail.com
Sat Jan 23 09:08:55 EST 2016

Hi Todd,
You're giving me an interesting and different perspective of what goes on at
Davos, great absorbing blog.. waiting eagerly for the next installment!

I downloaded the stacks and all worked well in my ide running LC6.7.3 on
Linux Mint 17.2 Cinnamon. You're right about the sliders for setting the
values, very initiative and easy.

It will be fantastic if you manage to get positive interest from
delegates..good hunting :-)

-----
Andy Piddock

Copy the new cloud space, get your free 15GB space now:
Get Copy

Script editor Themer for LC http://2108.co.uk

PointandSee is a FREE simple but full featured under cursor colour picker / finder.
http://www.pointandsee.co.uk  - made with LiveCode