Http Header question

William Prothero waprothero at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 16:10:45 EST 2016

Peter:
Thanks. Another option is to just upload the file using ftp, then attach it to the email once it’s on the server. It would be more trips to the server, but might give me more control.

I’m not yet giving up and have to investigate the php.ini settings to see if I’ve missed something.
Thanks for the input.
Bill