Getting textShift To Shift Down?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Thu Jan 14 23:05:47 EST 2016

Thanks for the suggestion, but unfortunately no -- I have the field set up as a table which needs a specific top margin so the first line is spaced down a distance equal to all lines in the field.

As often happens, Bernd N figured out an arrangement that allows downward shifting of text, but it only works with limited range of values and with text of the same (or similar) size.  I've since given up what I was trying to get working in a single field and am now using two fields, which is goofy but gets around the problem.

The reality is, one should be able to designate a chunk of text and move it up or down any distance, independently of the surrounding text. Currently you can't do that.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media UX/UI Design