Message watcher in LC 8

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Thu Jan 14 21:09:01 EST 2016

Hi Alex,
The messages after openStack are coming from lcStackBrowser's front script
which traps openStack.  I guess the question is where the openStack
messages are coming from in the first place.  You might try Richard's
4WFlightRecorder stack, I find it much more useful than the message
watcher.  I believe it will tell you where the openStack messages are
coming from.