Getting textShift To Shift Down?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Thu Jan 14 19:41:48 EST 2016

Thanks Bernd, but if I understand what you're suggesting, I've already
tried this and it doesn't appear to work.  Using different textShift
values for the selected text and surrounding text just seems to average
out, always moving text upward, never downward.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design

On 1/14/16, 4:04 PM, "use-livecode on behalf of BNig"
<use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of