mobilepick more than one option at a time without more than one pickwheel?

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Thu Jan 14 08:47:20 EST 2016

I thought you could use mobilePick to select multiples.  Anyway, I use tmc2
for most mobile controls, including building pickers, and have not
regretted it for a moment.  One of the nice things about tmc is you can
customize the library easily to get exaclty the behavior you want.  So, for
example, in one case I have a form for a tablet with three pickers on the
same screen, each with the option for multiple selections.