Getting Finder results into LiveCode

Peter M. Brigham pmbrig at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 15:39:41 EST 2016

I use a utility called Alfred on my Mac. I believe it uses Spotlight but I like the user interface. It allows you to search for files whose name contain <whatever>, and also allows you to search for files whose contents contain <whatever>. Plus it allows hotkeys for launching apps or files, and a clipboard with memory -- see a list of the past 40 or 50 pieces of text you've copied and insert the one you want with a keypress. Plus a whole lot more. And the basic app is free.

"Alfred" like the butler in Batman….

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham
pmbrig at gmail.com