"fork" command?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri Jan 8 22:42:09 EST 2016

Mark Wieder wrote:
> I think part of maturing as a developer is being able to pick an
> appropriate tool for a given job.

And as a business owner as well.

I'm willing to explore the question, but I'm not betting my business on
it; hence the exploration.

It would benefit the community, and by extension the company and even
myself, if I could help find truly scalable solutions for using LiveCode
on a server.

But if I can't find 'em I have nothing less than the entire world of
options all other devs have to choose from. :)

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems