mySQL Host access

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 15:19:30 EST 2016

I wonder if Andres Dblib could be modified so that it could be used on both
ends.  On the client side, use the where, columns etc functionality to
build up an array, (dbA) encode it, and post it to a page where its
decoded, copied to the dbA variable (after you "start using.." andres
stack) and then its a single call to interact with the database. (ok so a
bit more complicated, you'd have to set the default connection, and pass in
whethere you were doing an insert, update, or whatever) but overall I think
it would be do-able. (and there is a gpl version of the library)  It would
just have to be modded to handle the arrayencode, and posting.  And
decoding on the far side.