Animation in LiveCode

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Wed Jan 6 12:21:45 EST 2016

Richmond wrote:
> On 06/01/16 17:55, Richard Gaskin wrote:
>> Richmond wrote:
>> >
>> http://denon-dj-asio-driver-mac.mac.novellshareware.com/info/pivot--revolution.html
>> >
>> > Oh, Super, it's multi-platform and its free!
>> >
>> > Animated GIFs all round.
>>
>> Ken Ray built a competing tool using LiveCode called Stykz, and while
>> it's not open source it's free as in gratis:
>> <http://www.stykz.net/>
>>

> Mind you, I do feel a bit funny about
>
> Linux: "Public Beta Coming Soon" followed by the date 2011.

It seems very little doesn't make you feel a bit funny.

Ken manages several large projects on top of being a devoted father.  He
made Stykz in his free time to help his son get past some of the
limitations of Pivot, and makes his software available at no cost.

I can hardly blame him if he hasn't had the time to finish that Linux port.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems