Charset problems with .lc web page

Tim Selander selander at tkf.att.ne.jp
Tue Jan 5 09:14:34 EST 2016

Hi Peter,

Thanks for the tip. However, it didn't seem to do anything for
me. According to the trick Alex told me about getting the server
version, the On-rev account I'm using has livecode-server-6.6.2
installed.

FWIW, Kojima-san's tip worked great; it's in another post in this
thread.

Appreciate everyone's help with this!

Tim Selander
Tokyo, Japan