One Rect For All specificaiton

Colin Holgate colinholgate at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 20:12:28 EST 2016

Which you choose is often dependent on whether you have tools that stick to the top and bottom, or the sides. If you do use code to make them snap into place, it can be tricky. You need to find the real width and height of the device itself, divide one into the other, and use that as a multiplier against your card size to know how far from the center the controls should be placed. If you’re only doing current iOS devices you could make assumptions about it being 16:9 or 4:3, but that might not always be the case, and it wouldn’t be correct for most Android devices.