Open source, closed source, and the value of code

Monte Goulding monte at appisle.net
Mon Feb 29 18:16:52 EST 2016

I believe the monthly subscription was dropped at the time of the open source release for exactly those reasons. Funnily enough LiveCode developers need to pay the bills too so need to avoid enabling people to game the system. One of the issues of course is that there really might only be a handful of users that can't afford Indy and can't or won't use Community.

Sent from my iPhone