Cursor changes to a hand in the ide

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Sun Feb 28 22:51:12 EST 2016

On 02/28/2016 07:20 PM, Jim Byrnes wrote:

> Finally had time to give this a try and it is exactly what I was trying
> to accomplish.  I am still learning how to work with the ide.  Once I
> had the group set up, at first I couldn't figure out how to make any
> changes to it, but finally figured it out.

Yes, I think working with groups is one of the less intuitive things
about the environment. Feel free to post more questions - things take a
bit of getting used to.

I forgot to mention when I posted that there's a preference setting (the
top item under General) labeled "Property labels are:" and the default
is something like "Description of option" (can't really tell because
it's cut off on linux)... I have it changed to the other option, which
is probably "Name of LiveCode property", and things will no doubt make
more sense if you change your setting as well.

--
  Mark Wieder
  ahsoftware at gmail.com