Players in HTML5 - ETA for Full Functionality?

Martin Koob mkoob at rogers.com
Sun Feb 28 09:29:49 EST 2016

I am interested in the idea Scott proposed.  I am wondering specifically if
you could make a LiveCode HTML5 standalone on a page that could control the
playback of a different <video> element on the same page with the media api
and have access to the media events sent from that video.

http://www.w3.org/2010/05/video/mediaevents.html

Martin Koob

Scott Rossi wrote