Players in HTML5 - ETA for Full Functionality?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Feb 26 20:01:14 EST 2016

I think your attitude is noble. I would encourage you to donate an
affordable yearly amount for the community version. That way you have
supported the company according to your conscience and the company receives
funds to increase their productivity.

In fact, I would hope anyone who takes advantage of the OSS edition would
give at least a little something, whether that is money or software
contributions. That is how it is supposed to work.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com