LiveCode for the Hobbyists

Monte Goulding monte at appisle.net
Fri Feb 26 18:53:27 EST 2016

> On 27 Feb 2016, at 9:28 AM, [-hh] <hh at livecode.org> wrote:
>
> Build on the next generation, who will become decision maker in a few
> years. And, if they *know* the software, may also become possible
> buyers of LC-related products:
> Give teachers and their students in class FREE copies.
> Give university students and hobbyists very cheap copies.

Which out of these groups isn't covered by LiveCode Community? Clearly Indy has a target market of developers earning or planning to earn at least enough to justify the cost. I'm not really sure I understand the issue here. Is it people want to give the company money but don't want to do it via donations as thanks for the availability of Community?

Cheers

Monte