Players in HTML5 - ETA for Full Functionality?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Feb 26 15:37:22 EST 2016

Yes, there used to be an edition like that. Graphic Converter made a lot
of sales by forcing a 10-second splash on its free version. It was just
annoying enough. Many mobile apps force ads on the user, which is even
more annoying, but that may be going too far.

But we don't have any data to show whether the splash approach actually
increased sales by much, or whether there are enough users who would buy
a hobbyist version to warrant the development time.