Shrink substack to same window rect as main stack

Matt Maier blueback09 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 12:22:53 EST 2016

It took me a minute to parse your message, so here are some clarification
questions.
Are you looking for a function that's already built into Livecode?
Is it accurate to say that the problem is the controls on your 1200x675
stack aren't coded to handle resizing? (i.e. if the stack shrinks the
controls just get clipped)