Shrink substack to same window rect as main stack

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Fri Feb 26 10:43:07 EST 2016

Assuming we have

-- Stack A that is set to a rect of 736w X 414h

--  is is possible to open another stack with the same ratio (16:9)  but bigger in the same window?

-- i.e. opens stack B  which is 1200 X 675 (16:9)  in the window of Stack A, such that it "shrinks to fit" just like it would on mobile if we had it set to "showAll"

??

I made what may be a strategic mis-direct by developing in 1200 X 675 for iPhone.. simply because I wanted it to appear bigger on my large monitor during dev.  Using ShowAll it runs fine on the phone.

But later I started another mainstack which for which the above stack is supposed to be a "module" and decided, that, in the long run... it is better to work in the actual native geometric points of the device (iphone 6+ 736 X 414).

I may have to refactor the big stack... not a big deal, but I was wondering about the possibility of shrinking to fit in a scenario like this

BR