DataGrid

Terence Heaford t.heaford at icloud.com
Thu Feb 25 04:47:31 EST 2016

> On 25 Feb 2016, at 09:28, stephen barncard <stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com> wrote:
>
> I know how it's made and who made it. I just didn't think 350 rows x 12
> columns would be 'too big'....and I thought I remembered it being faster a
> few versions ago.

I think there is also a performance hit depending on which version of LC you use.

I believe 6.7.8 is faster than 7.1.1 is >= 8

This I believe is as a result of the different text system used in 7.1.1 vs 6.7.8.

I believe from some simple timing that the 7.1.1 is approx. 15% slower than 6.7.8.

We shouldn’t really compare LC 8 because it is still dp.

All the best

Terry