Email Test 1

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Wed Feb 24 17:11:32 EST 2016

Yes, as the warning messages on my Dreamhost indicate when one creates a
domain based email address, if you send an email with your own domain from
Gmail, it may not show up in your INBOX, but will show up in ALL MAIL and
SENT MAIL.

This is a Gmail feature to reduce clutter.

If it ain't working you'll get the bounce in your inbox.

Stephen Barncard - Sebastopol Ca. USA -
mixstream.org