knowing when a browser page has loaded

James Little littlejamesw at mac.com
Sat Feb 20 18:10:53 EST 2016

Hi Colin,

If the Dictionary for DP14 is set on “API” and the drop down menu in the upper L corner is set on “Browser”, I see as one of the choices:

browserDocumentLoadComplete

TypemessageSyntaxbrowserDocumentLoadComplete pUrl
Associationscom.livecode.widget.browserSummarySent when a document has completed loading in the browser.Parameters
Name	Type	Description
pUrl	string
The URL of the loaded document.
Description
The browserDocumentLoadComplete message is sent to the widget's script object when a new document has completed loading in the browser. The pUrl parameter contains the URL of the loaded document.

On Feb 20, 2016, at 2:59 PM, Colin Holgate <colinholgate at gmail.com> wrote:

> The BrowserDocumentLoadComplete one isn’t listed in any dictionaries. The BrowserNavigateComplete is after the navigation part is done, and the page starts to load. I need to know when it’s finished loading.

Again, I have not tried this, so I don’t know for sure that it is working.

JIm