put url into binfile failure
mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Sat Feb 20 17:21:22 EST 2016
On 02/20/2016 02:01 PM, Colin Holgate wrote:
> I hopefully won’t be able to reproduce this, so I’m just mentioning it in case anyone else had seen the same thing.
> Was working on something for awhile today, that amongst other things saves a web based image to a local file. On these lines:
> put url "https://livecode.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/lclogo1.png" into url("binfile:test.png")
> Everything was going fine, but then I started to get zero byte sized files. At first I thought my scripts had gone wrong, but eventually I just tried things in the message box, and they failed there too.
> Restarting LiveCode 8.0 dp14 fixed the issue.
Interesting. I'm sure it's just coincidence, but I've been dealing with
a similar issue here... rename a stack, save it to a url, rename the
stack again, and the saved stack on disk now has the new name. I think
it's a cacheing problem, because restarting the IDE fixes it.
ahsoftware at gmail.com
More information about the Use-livecode