Finding UTC

Earthednet-wp prothero at earthednet.org
Sat Feb 20 16:43:29 EST 2016

There is a php command that returns GMT. I assume that means that the hosting server knows what time zone it's in. I use liquidweb vps hosting. So,I don't have to worry about whether it is set up properly. I don't know if there are complications when you run your own server. Shouldn't be, though.

Best,
Bill

William Prothero
http://es.earthednet.org