[ANN] mergExt News

Kevin Miller kevin at livecode.com
Wed Feb 17 06:29:48 EST 2016

Indeed, we are super delighted by this and to be welcoming Monte. The plan
is to turn the best of these externals into widgets and make them cross
platform over the course of the year.

The ink is literally only dry on this deal minutes ago, we were planning
to take another day or so to button up the Q&A around this and carefully
announce it to you all. We are doing that now! :) We¹ll answer your
question(s) when that is done.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at livecode.com ~ http://www.livecode.com/
LiveCode: Everyone can create apps

On 17/02/2016 11:21, "use-livecode on behalf of Ben Rubinstein"
<use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of benr_mc at cogapp.com>